How to Export Priorities from 1st things 1st to Trello
If you’re looking for an effective way to manage projects, tasks, and workflows, Trello is the answer. It’s a web-based application that uses Kanban-style lists to help you organize everything. You can add files, checklists, or even automation: Customize it all for how your team works best. Plus, it’s developed by Trello Enterprise — a subsidiary of Atlassian — so you know it’s reliable and trustworthy. This article will show how to export priorities from 1st things 1st to Trello cards.
Exporting to Trello
Exporting priorities from the strategic prioritizer 1st things 1st to Trello would happen in these simple steps:
1. Connect 1st things 1st to Trello in Zapier
Create a new Zap at Zapier connecting two apps:
- Select the 1st things 1st app and choose the New Prioritized Thing trigger. There select the project from which you want to export priorities.
- Select the Trello app and choose the Create Card action. There select a board and list to which you want to export priorities.
2. Click on the “Export via Zapier” at 1st things 1st
Click on the Export via Zapier button and confirm the export. Your priorities will appear at Trello within 5–30 minutes, depending on your Zapier plan and amount of items to export.
3. Manage your priorities as cards at Trello
Schedule your priorities as cards, assign them to different teammates, and move them to the other lists as you change their statuses at Trello.
Set Priorities in 1st things 1st, Track Your Progress in Trello
As you see, you can set priorities with 1st things 1st and then track your progress in Trello. Zapier makes this possible without a problem with a pretty straightforward workflow.
If you have any suggestions on how we could improve it further, let me know.
Cover picture by Anni Roenkae.