How to Export Priorities from 1st things 1st to Todoist
Since its creation in 2007, Todoist has been a powerful to-do list and task manager for professionals and small businesses. It helps you and your team stay organized. With its many features, including labels, filters, and sorting options, as well as the ability to collaborate with other team members on projects, Todoist can help you get more done in less time. This article will show how to export priorities from 1st things 1st to Todoist tasks.
Exporting to Todoist
Exporting priorities from the strategic prioritizer 1st things 1st to Todoist would happen in these simple steps:
1. Connect 1st things 1st to Todoist in Zapier
Create a new Zap at Zapier connecting two apps:
- Select the 1st things 1st app and choose the New Prioritized Thing trigger. There select the project from which you want to export priorities.
- Select the Todoist app and choose the Create Task action. There select a project to which you want to export priorities.
2. Click on the “Export via Zapier” at 1st things 1st
Click on the Export via Zapier button and confirm the export. Your priorities will appear at Todoist within 5–30 minutes, depending on your Zapier plan and amount of items to export.
3. Manage your priorities as tasks at Todoist
Schedule your priorities as tasks, assign them to different teammates, and mark them as completed when ready at Todoist.
Set Priorities in 1st things 1st, Track Your Progress in Todoist
As you see, you can set priorities with 1st things 1st and then track your progress in Todoist. Zapier makes this possible without a problem with a pretty straightforward workflow.
If you have any suggestions on how we could improve it further, let me know.
Cover picture by Skyler Ewing.