How to Export Priorities from 1st things 1st to Microsoft To Do
Microsoft To Do is a great way to manage your tasks and keep on top of everything you need to do. It’s cloud-based, so you can access it from any device, and it integrates with the Microsoft Outlook, so your tasks are always in sync. The app was produced by the team behind Wunderlist, which was acquired by Microsoft, so you know it’s a quality product. This article will show how to export priorities from 1st things 1st to Microsoft To Do tasks.
Exporting to Microsoft To Do
Exporting priorities from the strategic prioritizer 1st things 1st to Microsoft To Do would happen in these simple steps:
1. Connect 1st things 1st to Microsoft To Do in Zapier
Create a new Zap at Zapier connecting two apps:
- Select the 1st things 1st app and choose the New Prioritized Thing trigger. There select the project from which you want to export priorities.
- Select the Microsoft To Do app and choose the Create Task action. There select a list to which you want to export priorities.
2. Click on the “Export via Zapier” at 1st things 1st
Click on the Export via Zapier button and confirm the export. Your priorities will appear on Microsoft To Do within 5–30 minutes, depending on your Zapier plan and amount of items to export.
3. Manage your priorities as tasks at Microsoft To Do
Schedule your priorities as tasks, assign them to different teammates, and mark them as completed when ready at Microsoft To Do.
Set Priorities in “1st things 1st”, Track Your Progress in Microsoft To Do
As you see, you can set priorities with 1st things 1st and then track your progress in Microsoft To Do. Zapier makes this possible without a problem with pretty straightforward workflow.
If you have any suggestions on how we could improve it further, let me know.
Cover picture by Pixabay.
Originally published at https://blog.1st-things-1st.com on May 29, 2022.