How to Export Priorities from 1st things 1st to Asana
Asana is a web and mobile work management platform that can help teams of all sizes organize, track, and manage their work. It was founded in 2008 by Dustin Moskovitz and Justin Rosenstein, and the product launched commercially in April 2012. Asana has received positive reviews from users for its ease of use and ability to help teams stay organized. This article will show how to export priorities from 1st things 1st to Asana tasks.
Exporting to Asana
Exporting priorities from the strategic prioritizer 1st things 1st to Asana would happen in these simple steps:
1. Connect 1st things 1st to Asana in Zapier
Create a new Zap at Zapier connecting two apps:
- Select the 1st things 1st app and choose the New Prioritized Thing trigger. There select the project from which you want to export priorities.
- Select the Asana app and choose the Create Task action. There select a project to which you want to export priorities.
2. Click on the “Export via Zapier” at 1st things 1st
Click on the Export via Zapier button and confirm the export. Your priorities will appear at Asana within 5–30 minutes, depending on your Zapier plan and amount of items to export.
3. Manage your priorities as tasks at Asana
Schedule your priorities as tasks, assign them to different teammates, and mark them as completed when ready at Asana.
Set Priorities in 1st things 1st, Track Your Progress in Asana
As you see, you can set priorities with 1st things 1st and then track your progress in Asana. Zapier makes this possible without a problem with a pretty straightforward workflow.
If you have any suggestions on how we could improve it further, let me know.
Cover picture by MART PRODUCTION.